top of page
1. Logo-identity-finals (7).png

Cowra BLITZ Reloaded



Due to weather forecast and indications of flooding, the Cowra BLITZ has been reloaded for the 1st October.


We have spoken with both councils, SES and local land owners, all have indicated after recent rain fall, there are already closures in the low lying areas of the route and a high probability the dam will be released ensuring more closures.


A flood watch was issued and has been upgraded to an initial warning, although the wetaher can and often does change, it would be irresponsible to proceed with the current information at hand.


Existing entrants: your booking has been been rescheduled to the new event.


There are places now available for new bookings, so if you couldn't make this weekend, you can find the new event details and register here.





bottom of page